NXTGEN 2016 kickstarts with Arduino Sprint!
Kamran Ahmad, Assistant Professor University of Peshawar is facilitating this workshop at Basecamp.
Lesson Plan for the day
- Introduction to Arduino Boards
- Installation and Overview of Arduino IDE
- Adding new Libraries
- Simulating Arduino in Proteus
- Experiment No 1: Blinking an LED
- Experiment No 2: Serial Data Transmission
- Experiment No 3: Ultrasonic Sensor For distance measurement and obstacle detection
- Experiment No 4: LCD Interfacing
- Experiment No 5: Digital Thermostat
- Experiment No 6: Interfacing of Accelerometer ADXL345